Ceci est généré en cliquant sur “Accepter” dans l’avertissement contextuel de la politique des cookies afin que celle-ci ne réapparaisse pas á l’utilisateur. Dans tous les cas, la politique de cookies est accessible à tout moment à l’utilisateur à partir du lien correspondant au bas de la page.
Within the scope of its activity and attributions, TORNEIRAS RORIZ S.A. is the entity responsible for the collection and processing of personal data within the meaning of the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD).
1. Personal Data
Personal data means any information of any kind collected on any type of support relating to an identified or identifiable individual. Examples of personal data are the name, identification number, physical or electronic address, and other elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The RGPD applies to data of individuals, not covering the data of collective persons.
In the website of TORNEIRAS RORIZ S.A. we only collect the identification data that we need to contact you, namely the name and, or, email and, or telephone number.
2. Purposes of the Treatment of Personal Data
All personal data collected by TORNEIRAS RORIZ S.A. are intended for:
- Dissemination of publications of an informative nature;
- Response to requests for information made through the “Contact Form” of the Website;
- Access to the Professional Area of the Website;
- Management of events promoted by TORNEIRAS RORIZ S.A.;
- E-mail reception of spontaneous applications for specific vacancies;
- Human resource Management.
3. Basics of the Treatment of Personal Data
TORNEIRAS RORIZ S.A. will only treat your personal data when:
- We have obtained your consent to the processing of your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the holder of the data is a party, in particular as regards the relation with the collaborators;
- has a legitimate interest in doing so, including recruitment procedures;
- It is necessary to comply with applicable legal obligations.
4. Period of Retention of Personal Data
TORNEIRAS RORIZ S.A. treats and retains your data only for the period of time necessary to continue or complete the purpose for which it was collected. However, in certain cases, we may keep the data for longer periods, particularly when the Law imposes so.
5. Data Transmission
Your personal data may be processed by subcontracted companies by TORNEIRAS RORIZ S.A. These companies are provided with only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question. TORNEIRAS RORIZ S.A. guarantees that it only uses subcontractors which have sufficient guarantees to carry out adequate technical and organizational measures so that the processing also satisfies the requirements of the RGPD and guarantees the protection of the rights of data subjects.
Your data will be processed within the European Economic Area.
6. Rights of the holders of personal data
Under current legislation, you can ask us at any time to:
- The right to be informed;
- The right to access to your data;
- The right to rectify your data;
- The right to be forgotten / deleted;
- The right to processing restriction;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to objection;
- Rights related to automatic processing.
You also have the right to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Commission.
According to the RGPD, TORNEIRAS RORIZ S.A. undertakes to respond to these requests within 30 days.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, you should contact us in writing by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or letter, sent to the address, Rua dos Coleiros n.º 84 – Adaúfe, 4710-589 Braga.
7. Data Security
TORNEIRAS RORIZ S.A. is committed in keeping your data secure, by applying appropriate measures to ensure the protection of your personal data and to prevent unauthorized access. However, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, and we can not absolutely guarantee the security of the information transmitted through our website.